Google+





Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A quick sponsorship message

If you are an advertiser and would like to sponsor this awesome website, just click here to advertise on my blog.

I use http://www.blogsvertise.com/ for content, Google Adsense and AdBrite for ads that are relevant to my blog.

The most important thing to me is that any sponsor ads are on topic. If they aren't, I will take 'em down!

Finally, I will rarely blog about my sponsorship setup, but this is done as a courtesy to anyone else out there who is blogging and was curious. Feel free to email me if you have a question about it!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.