Google+





Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Reader's Perspective...

I just got a nice email from a reader that I asked permission to post and I thought I would as it touches on a few points that are close to me and my passion for all things 3D:

Hey Jim,

Wow! The past week has been one heck of a roller coaster ride huh? And your latest post seems to indicate it's not close to slowing down just yet :)

I am genuinely excited with your news about Peter Jackson directing The Hobbit, but the attitude of the guys over at AICN in this regard seems to be a bit disconcerting. A member on the TORn boards suggested the idea that maybe they're refuting your news since they're trying to be "loyal" to PJ and NL. But that's one person's optimism.

Anyway, I choose to believe you though I respect your not wanting to disclose who your sources are in PJ's camp (not that it would make a difference to me since I have no head for this sort of thing anyway, being far off in India). But well, I always got the feeling you were sincere since back when I first contacted you.

You said "I am contacting Cameron's camp now to verify what is going on. Further, I am also contacting Jackson's camp to get the official word as I too am skeptical about what is posted on other movie sites."

I wish you all best and I hope you realize that there are people standing behind you, even if they have no help to render in such regard. I'll be watching your blog intently.


Regards,
Earl.


Thanks Earl!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.