Google+





Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Looks Like I Will Keep Snapshots For A Little While Longer...

Thanks to all those who responded to my recent poll to ensure the reader experience is a great one on MarketSaw. I asked about whether I should keep "Snapshots" which is an add-on that allows you to view an associated snapshot of a website before actually clicking on its link. Saves time in my estimation - but some don't like the "landmine" effect of having them pop-up as they scroll down the site. I understand that reasoning 100%.

I will keep Snapshots up for the time being based on the poll results. 53% said keep it, 47% said to not. The snapshots will not appear unless you hover your cursor over the small icon after the link. One downside is all the images with links embedded will also spawn a snapshot. We'll see how well it is received over time. Here are the poll results:


As always, feel free to leave comments about this feature and any other improvements I can make. Thanks!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.