Google+





Saturday, April 05, 2008

Michele Rodriguez and I Are On The Same Wavelength...

Michele Rodriguez recently (at the Dallas AFi International Film Festival) spoke about her upcoming 3D movie "Avatar".

While nothing new was said, it was nice to hear her enthusiasm for "Avatar" and 3D movies:

"I think people are really going to welcome this experience with open arms," she said. "And I have to call it an 'experience' because it's not like just going to watch a movie. You're actually going to experience it."

While I think Michele reads MarketSaw, now I am a little more sure. :-) The whole "experience" thingy sure rings a bell...

Source: ReelzChannel


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.