Google+





Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Trailer - THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TRADER

I am anxious to see how NARNIA turns out in 3D. Legions of fans have been waiting since PRINCE CASPIAN was released in May of 2008 for this second sequel of the classic stories.

The series has been a huge success box office wise: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE made $745m worldwide and PRINCE CASPIAN dipped significantly but still pulled in $420m.

THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TRADER opens this December 10 in 3D theaters near you.

I have a couple of comments about the trailer but I will place them after the embed so that I don't spoil it for you! Have a look...




I love the painting filling the room with water scene!
The imagery looks stunning don't you think?


Personally I want more minotaurs!

To be honest however, the series has not inspired me yet. Obviously the world loves the franchise so I am hoping the 3D brings me in! I certainly enjoyed CS Lewis' stories growing up. I will be first in line to check this one out.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.