Google+





Friday, November 19, 2010

WATCH: THE GREEN HORNET's New Trailer!

Well it is an improvement over past trailers but reuses a lot of the existing shots already scene. Still, what is new in this trailer is refreshing. I just hope they are not using up all their best sights up front!

We do get a look at Kato-Vision which will probably be the coolest part of the whole thing.

Check it out:



I know some folks are worried about this one - myself included, but hopefully that is what test audiences are for and surely adjustments could be made IF they were needed. Will I be seeing this movie? Of course - first in line. But I can't say for sure it will be a monster hit.

THE GREEN HORNET opens January 14, 2011.

More when I get it...

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.