Google+





Friday, March 25, 2011

Must Watch: New Trailer For THE THREE MUSKETEERS!

I am loving this! Two awesome trailers in the last two days! THE THREE MUSKETEERS looks amazing and just what I am looking for in a remake. Did I care whether I saw another swing at THE THREE MUSKETEERS say 12 months ago? Nope. I did not. But now, seeing a glimpse of the performances and the special effects in this teaser I am very impressed indeed.

Can this bring in the audience? I hope so. I hope that folks aren't completely drained of all interest for the story after countless remakes, because this time around it looks very entertaining.
I can see why director Paul W.S. Anderson said that it would be a modern take on the story as the special effects are amazing. Wasn't sure what he meant back when he said it - but it makes sense now. A pure popcorn entertainment movie. It's what we go the the theater for! It's meant for the big screen.

Quick Storyline:
The hot-headed young D'Artagnan along with three former legendary but now down on their luck Musketeers must unite and defeat a beautiful double agent and her villainous employer from seizing the French throne and engulfing Europe in war.

Director: Paul W.S. Anderson
Starring: Logan Lerman, Matthew Macfadyen, Ray Stevenson, Milla Jovovich, Orlando Bloom, Christoph Waltz, James Corden
Release: October 14, 2011



THE THREE MUSKETEERS was shot totally in native 3D.
Should be a ton-o-fun. Can't wait!

Thanks for the heads-up Pandoran!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.