Google+





Friday, March 18, 2011

WATCH: New DEATHLY HALLOWS PT. 2 Featurette

My anticipation for HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 is quite a bit larger than for PART 1. In fact, I almost view PART 1 as simply the warm up. I was not overly thrilled with the pacing of PART 1 and I am looking forward to the second half amping it up a bit!

So while we are waiting for PART 2's first trailer have a look at this brief featurette for the movie. As always, I wish there were more actual behind the scenes looks - camera crews, rigging, etc - but it is better than nothing!

PART 1 ended at Chapter 24 of the book, when Voldemort regained the Elder Wand (supposedly unbeatable) so we will see PART 2 pick up from there.

Enjoy the clip!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.