Google+





Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New TITANIC 3D Poster!

My family pulled out our TITANIC disc last night and I sat mesmerized once again at the quality of this production.

DiCaprio was really quite young when this was shot! Winslet appears timeless. My anticipation really is through the roof for the upcoming stereo 3D re-release on April 6.

So many scenes are going to be absolutely stunning. Who can forget the famous propeller man, or those poor folks falling through the deck accoutrement on a perpendicular Titanic?

I'm a history buff too so the movie resonates with me on many, many levels. Can't wait to see the trailer for this thing! And yes, the trailer will be here soon - tomorrow @ 10am Pacific. You can find it here.


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.