Google+





Monday, April 23, 2012

Check Out This Year's 3D CinemaCon Posters!!

Well it's a shame I won't be able to attend CinemaCon this year (first time that's happened in a LONG time - it used to be called ShoWest) and quick frankly it's my favorite convention. It's kind of like a Comic Con for theater owners and it's not open to the public. The previews are amazing (as the owners need to see what's coming down the pipe) and this year is no exception - Warner Bros is showing about 10 minutes of THE HOBBIT in 3D and at 48 frames per second!

So yeah, you can see why I'm disappointed.

Here are some poster shots that I would have normally taken myself if I was there but this time they are courtesy of Steve over at Collider. Have a look!

I'm really amped about 47 RONIN. It's a top flight team making this thing so definitely looking for more info when it becomes available.

Further, the team at 3ality Technica are looking after the 3D for PROMETHEUS, THE HOBBIT, STEP UP REVOLUTION and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN so look for some very cool visuals in these top native 3D productions this year!

I will be keeping you up to speed with all the 3D happenings at CinemaCon 2012 - stay tuned for more!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.