Google+





Monday, October 29, 2012

Watch: New Red Band Trailer For HANSEL AND GRETEL: WITCH HUNTERS

You know what? This movie is growing on me. I was a bit worried after the first trailer - it didn't seem like the suspension of disbelief would be there. Now it's looking more and more like humans vs. zombies (a very GOOD thing), only replace the zombies with witches. Very bloody. Amazing visual effects. And throw in 3D, Jeremy Renner and Famke Janssen and voila!

I haven't heard much about the 3D as of yet, but my eyes are on it and I'll have more soon. 

HANSEL AND GRETEL: WITCH HUNTERS opens on January 11, 2013. In the meanwhile feast your bloody eyes on this:

Hit the jump to watch the trailer...

 

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.