Google+





Friday, January 04, 2013

Check Out New Images From MAN OF STEEL, OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL And DESPICABLE ME 2

Click to enlarge
Got some new images for you from upcoming 2013 3D movies, namely MAN OF STEEL, OZ: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL and DESPICABLE ME 2.

I have to say that I think Henry Cavill is an excellent choice of Clark Kent / Superman. I don't know if anyone will ever top Christopher Reeve as the man of steel because he kind of set the bar incredibly high to begin with. But Cavill is certainly believable from everything I've seen thus far.

I think the imagery in Sam Raimi's OZ: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL is indeed great and powerful - and I've noticed a few tricks up his sleeve during the trailers that I think will play out very well in 3D (the B&W to color transition and the extra depth space held in the temporary smaller visual screen size) so I'm anxious to see if those creative touches light up the movie as I think they will.

DESPICABLE ME 2? Well what's not to like really. Love the characters. And those minions are the secret sauce of this franchise - there's more proof in the image!

Out of the three depicted in this post, I'll go with MAN OF STEEL as my most anticipated. More thoughts on upcoming movies are on my short list! Stay tuned.

MAN OF STEEL flies into theaters June 14, OZ: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL opens March 8 and DESPICABLE ME 2 is slated for July 3.

Sources: USA Today

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.